- Dr. Hoo Seob Sim, Ph.D., Daegu Catholic University, M.E., Kyungpook National University, B.A., Daegu National University
- Dr. Mihwa Kim, Ph.D., Keimyung University, Kernel University – Doctor of Counseling, M.Div., Keimyung University, B.A., Daegu Catholic University
- Dr. Kyung Yong Shin, Kernel University – Doctor of Education, M.S., Keimyung University, B.A., Keimyung University
- Dr. Tae Moon Park, Doctorate in Religious Education, Faith Theological Seminary & Kernel University, M.Div., Presbyterian Theologoical Seminary, B.C., Dong-guk University
- Dr. Sangwon Suh, Ph.D., Northcentral University, Business Administration and Management (Technology focus), D. Min., United Theological Seminary & Kernel University, MAS., Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, B.S., State University of New York
- Dr. Isaac Shin, Kernel University – Doctor of Education, M.S., Boston University
- Dr. Ahmi Kim, Kernel University – Doctor of Education, Doctorate in Pharmacy, Rutgers, M.S., Columbia University
- Dr. Brian K. Jo, Kernel University – Doctor of Education, M.S., Yong In University (Taekwondo – Martial Art)
Inquires concerning admission criteria of a particular academic program should be addressed to the Admission Office. Basic criteria for admission are:
1. High school diploma or its equivalent for admission to the Bachelor of Theology program and a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school for admission to the Master of Divinity Arts program.
2. A cumulative point average (GPA) of 2.0.
3. Transfer from any college is available depends on student’s eligibility.
To apply for admission to Kernel Global University, you may contact the Admission Office by
Telephone: (714) 855-1792